RE: on-topic vs. off-topic -Reply

Folks, if you have an opinion about subject topicality or other matters related
to administration of the list, the appropriate place to send them is directly to
me via PRIVATE e-mail.  Discussion of how the list is administrated or how
lenient I may or may not be as list-owner is off-topic in RADSAFE.

Let's get back to a discussion of matters pertaining to radiation protection,
shall we?

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

So, speaking of non-ionizing radiation... (okay we weren't, but...)

Hopefully I'll be getting two laser safety tapes to preview from the Laser
Institute of America soon.  One is on basic laser safety principles and the
other is about the use of high-powered lasers in the laboratory.  Are there any
other laser safety videos appropriate for use at a research university that
people can recommend, and if so, do you have contact phone #s/addresses?  (or
maybe more importantly, do they allow a free preview?)

thanks!

--
 Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                       | m-woo@uiuc.edu
 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign          | office 1.217.244.7233