Re: beta reference....

	It would be very difficult to use beta energies to identify
sources because the spectrum is continuous and difficult to measure. Of
course, you could choose between alternatives that have very different
beta energies. Beta energies are available in Tables of Isotopes and in
wall charts of nuclides. These are the maximum energy of the continuous
spectrum.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh