Information on RadDecay

     I have seen some discussions on RADSAFE regarding RadDecay and I
     wanted to update interested parties on the following:

     RadDecay is a registered trademark of Grove Engineering ("Framatome
     Technologies, Inc. doing business as (d/b/a) Grove Engineering").  In
     the past, Grove used to distribute RadDecay through version 4.x at no
     cost to our users as a service to the industry.  We continue to
     distribute the latest version in Series 4 to educational institutions
     free of charge. Although we consider this version adequate for
     educational purposes, I am obliged to let all users know that later
     versions of the code have made many corrections to the code including
     the data library as well as incorporated several functional
     improvements.  This is bothersome particularly because there are a
     large number of extremely old versions of RadDecay still in use.  I do
     not recommend use of these old versions to support decisions.  Current
     versions of the code can be purchased from Grove.

     At present, Grove has two versions available: RadDecay for Windows
     1.12 with an optional secondary library (larger data set published in
     ICRP-38) which includes beta spectrum data.  We continue to provide a
     DOS version (Version 5.02) targeted for users who do not have/use
     Windows.

     For additional information, you may contact Ms. Davis at 301-258-2727.