Re[2]: cpm conversion to mrem/hr

      I bet Franz was one of those "Health Physics Experts" that we
      saw coming out of the containment areas at Chernobyl with a
      dust mask on, taking off their anti-c caps and wiping the sweat
      off their faces (and beards) with it.  Hey Franz you European
      HP's ever heard of internal dose???  I know that "not all
      european HP's are quite as dumb as you"  however what I really
      hope is that not all of them are as arrogant and
      better-than-thou as you are.  If they are, I could see that we
      would have little use for any of their self indulgent opinions.
      Maybe you should study a little European history.  I bet that
      would help you gain a little humility.

      To all of the other European HP's who have access to this
      forum.....Do you like being characterized or represented by this
      Franz guy???  If not, why don't you let him know about it.