CPM CONVERSION TO MREM/HR

I've observed the thread on "CPM Conversion to mrem/hr (and related matters
)" with great interest.  It is obvious that I need a tutorial
on how to stimulate interest on RadSafe.

	A few days ago, I posted a message to RadSafe (NORM regs and the
CRCPD) in which I almost begged for input regarding important issues
related to NORM.  It was like my posting had gone into a "black hole."  The
sounds of no responses were deafening.

	I'm going to try again in a few minutes to stimulate interest and a
meaningful thread on another important subject:  dose rate influences on
radiation effects.  It will be titled "Dose Rates and Rad. Effects."

	I think the perspectives and experiences of my colleagues are
important in helping to shape my scientific understandings and informed
beliefs.  But these perspectives and experiences must be shared before
they can be of value.

David Gooden, Ph.D., J.D.
Director, Biomedical Physics
Saint Francis Hospital