underground housing (people under rocks)

           Concerning these people in......I think it was Spain, wasn't it? I
actually kind of like the idea of this "living under a rock", but I wonder if
the Radon build up would be very hard to control. I would imagine that there
would be no basement for a slab suction system......and I wouldn't want to
have to put one in my livingroom!
           Actually I read an interesting article a while back ( I can't
remember the exact publication) about a man who purchased an old missile silo
from the U.S. government for a very decent fee, revamped the place and moved
his whole family in. Now it's value is skyrocketing and he's trying to buy
more sites. And I am guessing that Radon would not be as large a problem in
the middle of the desert and inside metal tubing.
           So, I will post if I pick up one of these huge sites and all 1500
RADSAFERS, even you Franz ( when you're in town ) can come over and have a
peaceful get together with brownies, rice crispy bars and the like.

                     Sincerely,
                         Eric Barbour