BIG 10 RSO Conference

Contacts:                       Addresses:
         Don Jordan                    email: big10@radpro.uchicago.edu
         Lois Boyd                     phone: (312) 702-6299
         Debra Robinson                Fax:   (312) 702-4008
         Chris Kessler                 mail:  The University of Chicago
                                              Office of Radiation Safety
                                              Zoology, Room 11
                                              1101 East 57th Street
30 August 1996                                Chicago, Illinois  60637

Just a reminder that the conference of Big 10 Radiation Safety Officers
will be held Monday September 23 through noon on Wednesday September 25
At the University of Chicago. Despite the name, this conference is not
restricted either to people from Big 10 schools or to Radiation Safety
Officers. We have people attending from Nebraska, Maryland, New Jersey,
and South Dakota.  Health Physicists and technicians will present talks
as well as RSO's, and department directors.

Although the "official" registration deadline has passed we can still
accomodate more attendees, vendors and a few more speakers.  Since the
conference date is so close, the best way to register now is via email.
to "big10@radpro.uchicago.edu"  You should also check out out WWW site
at "http://radiant.uchicago.edu"; for additional and updated information.
(If you register by email, let us know if you do not have access to the
World Wide Web, and we will mail informational materials to you by post.)

If you have any questions about the conference you can send email to the
address above, call 312-702-6299, or fax 312-702-4008.  Since Dale is so
busy now, it is best to ask for Don Jordan, Lois Boyd, Debra Robinson, or
Chris Kessler.