re:HPS Midyear Prelim Program

Brett and company;

Sorry for the delay.  I may have missed the boat on the San Jose meeting.
I was asked by Linda Sewell if I would give a 2 hour presentation on
"something to do with radioactive or hazardous waste".  You guys have
contacted me twice but I didn't realize that the time was so close!

What I was going to speak about (and will still if you want) is about radioactive
waste programs, probably focusing on volume reduction.  I could work in
something on mixed waste also.

Linda said to mention that this talk was a CEL.  (She's the next cubicle over).

I guess the title would be:
"Managing Radioactive Waste"

Thanks and apologies.

Mark Somerville