RE: OBT, Dosimetry

Gary Schroder at BNL had asked about dosimetry of organically bound tritium.

Gary, I'd suggest that you call the kind folks at Atomic Energy of Canada
Limited, Chalk River Research Labs. In conjunction (I think) with the CANDU
Owners Group, there are several people up there that have been involved in
experiments involving OBT for dosimetry purposes. I am sure they could help you
with whatever you need. There is a fairly intense interest in tritium in Canada
because of the tritium in the heavy water moderator in the CANDU reactors.
They've done a lot of interesting work in this area (and several others).

Two contacts who could probably help you are:  Bob McElroy and Bruce Heinmiller.
The general number for CRL is 613-584-3311.  Bruce's extension is 4753 (I think)
but I've forgotten Bob's.

Jeff Sawyer
Eberline Instruments
74652.2361@compuserve.com