Sandy Perle

Supervisor, Radiation Dosimetry & Records
User ID-RUH; Mail Stop-4147;  Ext. 6-1973
Dear Sandy N! Speaking for Radsafers (hopefully), we are happy about
this new "union"! However, we hope you don't keep Sandy so busy that he
doesn't have time to keep up with his Radsafe dialogues!!!!!!

Congratulations on both acquisitions, Seimens and Sandy P.

Paul E. Ruhter, ruh@inel.gov

*** Reply to note of 09/10/96 21:12
To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE

Subject: Sandy Perle
We would like to announce to all that Sandy Perle has joined ICN  (and the
recently acquired Siemens Dosimetry Service) Dosimetry Service in the
capacity of  Director, Technical Operations of the combined group.  All of us
at ICN are very pleased to have a colleague of Sandy's experience, technical
expertise and absolute dedication to this industry and warmly welcome Sandy
Perle as part of our team.

Sandi Nemecek
Director, ICN Dosimetry Service
1-800-251-3331