Re: Technical Basis Documents

rob gong wrote:

> I am the RSO at UC Berkeley and have over 20 years of experience in rad
> safety, licensing, and I hold several degrees.

One hastenes to reply to this note before one returns from the ceiling.
One of the best things for me about RADSAFE is that one can exchange,
obtain, give and masage information within the scope of the RADSAFE
charter without end (almost - Melissa keeps us honest).  I do not regard
requests for information such as this one as inappropriate (OPINION).
If those who respond to this request do so on RADSAFE, then I and all of
the others on RADSAFE will have the benefit of all of the technical
basis documents we see.  It is facinating to me to see all of the
different reasons people have for how to do the same thing differently.
I do hope the responses will all be on RADSAFE or that the recipient
will summarize them for us at the end.  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov