Re: Smearing sourcesNote from SMTPINTN

Douglas Gossen said in part:

>For information on smears and the reasons for wet, dry, and size look at
>"Radiation Safety Officer" in the January/February 1996 issue.  It does a
>good job explaining the reasons behind the practice.

Excuse my ignorance as a new subscriber to this list, but to what
periodical are you referring when you talk about the January/February
1996 issue?

Thanks,

Stephen W. Hemperly, MS, CIH, CSP     Internet: shemperly@almaden.ibm.com
Staff Industrial Hygienist               Voice: (408) 927-1375
IBM Almaden Research Center                FAX: (408) 927-2100
650 Harry Road - K77/H2B
San Jose, CA 95120-6099

Note: The views and opinions expressed are my own thought schemes and not
those of International Business Machines.