HPS Meeting - lack of attendance

Another fact to throw in regarding speculations about lower attendance at
the annual HPS meeting -

The Accelerator Section of the HPS decided not to host any accelerator
sessions, in favor of maximizing contributions at the mid-year meeting on
the Health Physics of Radiation Producing Machines.  Typically in the last
few years, the accelerator sessions attracted a couple hundred people,
including me.  We pretty much decided to save travel funds for the mid-year
meeting.

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
schwahn@cebaf.gov