Re: Oh Man!

I requested some information from this company, the prices are as follows:

Luxury with leather bracelet    $1590.0
Luxury with gold bracelet       $1745.0

Expensive watch to tell you, that you have recieved few mr during your 2
hours flight.

At 03:59 PM 9/12/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Check out the watch that detects and keeps track of your radiation exposure at
>
>http://gn2.getnet.com/~ppm/
>
>Order yours before midnight tonight!
>
>Donald P. Mercado, O/47-20, B/101      PROFS Nickname: DMERCADO
>Radiation Safety Officer        Internet: Don@LMSC.Lockheed.com
>Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space            Tel. (408) 742-0759
>Sunnyvale, Ca 94089                         Fax. (408) 742-0611

Mr. Rahim Ghanooni
Sr. Health Physicist
Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM)
319-851-7133
rahim@inav.net

My opinion only.