Re: Question on radiolysis of H20

It was the professor who gave him the bum dope.
Bill Lipton
Here's to a risk free world, and other fantasies.

Isn't this what professors are for?  You're paying for their help, and one
on one would seem to me to be better than the cold RADSAFE approach.  I sure
would hope that my students would come to me!

The Little Professor aka Ron Kathren