Re: Sealed Sources

If they are plutonium sources, Sherry Jones at Los Alamos will probably have
them listed.
 ----------
From: radsafe
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Sealed Sources
Date: Thursday, September 26, 1996 4:04PM

>I'm looking for special form certificates for some sealed sources
>manufactured in the early '70's by Monsanto. The model numbers of the
>capsules are MRC-2406 and MRC-2705. Anybody have anything like that
>or know where I might be able to find them?

I am not sure about the Model numbers that you are specifying.

I have recently gone through this with  a source with the Model number 2724
and obtained the special form registration information from Michele Burgess
(301) 415-5868 or Steven Baggett (301) 415-7273 of the NRC's Sealed Source
Safety Section

 Paul Rossi, HP II
 Michigan State University
 Office of Radiation, Biological, and Chemical Safety
 National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory
 PROSSI@MSU.EDU
  On Campus: 5-9672 ext. 346
  Voice: (517) 333-6346
  FAX:   (517) 353-5967