fusion/confinement devices

Well, this seems to be my day for questions.

I've been drafted into giving a very informal talk to a couple of
German researchers on the subject of health physics considerations of
inertial electrostatic confinement devices (fusion can be fun! :-)).

I have some experience with these in a research setting (these folks
are planning on industrial use, however).  I also have the proceedings
of the 20th HPS mid-year (1987), which has a good article by Paul M.
Neeson (US DOE) on this subject, and have NCRP Report 72 (1983),
"Radiation Protection and Measurement for Low-Voltage Neutron
Generators."  Have there been any newer health physics guidelines
published for such devices?  I can't think of anything beyond what I'm
already doing here, health physics-wise, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks (again) in advance!

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233