Isotope Generator Eluting Solution?

Howdy,

I'm trying to determine what is used in the "Eluting Solution" for a
Barium/Cesium Isotope Generator.  We still have the isotope generator
in one of our teaching labs, but have run out of the eluting solution.
This solution is used to extract the barium isotope from the
generator.  Unfortunately, I don't know the manufacturer of this
device.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tracy

Tracy N. Tipping                                Work: (913) 532-6782
Laboratory Safety Officer                       FAX:  (913) 532-6806
James R. Macdonald Laboratory                   Home: (913) 539-1378
116 Cardwell Hall                               Amateur Radio: N0OEY
Kansas State University                         tipping@phys.ksu.edu
Manhattan, KS 66506-2604            http://www.phys.ksu.edu/~tipping