Dose from airport x-ray

Ron Kathren spoke for scientific correctness in communications, and we would
certainly agree.  In fact, in the Sept/Oct issue of RSO Magazine, there will
be an article by Steve Rima about this very subject!  RSO Magazine is
dedicated to the concerns (and that includes units and measures and
terminology) of radiation safety officers, and we would be most interested
in gathering additional "letters to the editor," and general input for
future articles that would further explore or define scientifically correct
terms and industry units, measures, etc.

In short, we are looking for articles, and we welcome submittals from all.
If time is short (and whose isn't these days?) we can help form "raw
materials", such as reports and survey results, into more cohesive articles.

All submittals should be sent to RSA Publications at:

        PO Box 19, Hebron, CT 06248 (snail mail); or
        publish@neca.com (e-mail specifically for the journals we publish), or
        860/228-4402 (fax).

If you have questions, feel free to call (860/228-0824).  We hope to hear
from you!
Sharyn Mathews
VP-Publications
RSA Publications
Publishers of
Radiation Protection Management, and
RSO Magazine

USPS: 19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19, Hebron, CT 06248-0019
VOICE: 860/228-0824
FAX: 860/228-4402
e-mail: publish@neca.com