Introduction to Hazardous Waste Management Course

One of my colleagues requested that I post this to RADSAFE to explore
interest within this group. Please respond directly to him, not to
RADSAFE.
Tks;  Jamie :-)

INTRODUCTION TO HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT
COLUMBIA, MO
DECEMBER 3,4, AND 5, 1996

COURSE OVERVIEW
This is a comprehensive training course for new hazardous waste
managers and a vital review for those already working in the field.
The 3 day course covers regulations and hazardous waste management
basics, from generation to disposal, including EPA, DOT, and OSHA
concerns.  The curriculum is designed to provide the information
needed as a hazardous waste professional, regardless of skill level.
The course materials consist of two 3 inch binders containing copies
of the visuals used by the trainers, related materials, and background
information, as well as copies of all of the federal regulations
referenced.  In addition, the materials include the Emergency Response
Guide from DOT, the NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards, and charts
for DOT marking, labeling, placarding, and segregation.

TO RECEIVE AN E-MAIL BROCHURE WITH COMPLETE DETAILS, PLEASE SEND A
REQUEST TO RUSSELL S. HANSON, ehsruss@muccmail.missouri.edu.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, INTERNET E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND THE WORDS
"INTRO TO HWM" IN EITHER THE SUBJECT OR THE TEXT.