Looking for Tritium detector

I realize that Tritium contamination is vitually impossible to detect
directly, and that LS counting is the method of choice. However, one of
our scientists is proposing a study which uses a tritium empregnated
plastic. The research could involve the risk of mechanical dispersion of
physically small pieces of this plastic. Assuming that the Tritium remains
bound in the solid, I can't see how he can assure containment of his
isotope. I am very interested in any suggestions from the group.

Stanley L. Wilson, M.M.Sc	            Phone (404)-727-0729
Deputy RSO                                  Fax   (404)-727-5904
Emory University EHSO                       swilson@emory.edu
312 Dental Building                         swilson@ehso.emory.edu
1462 CliftonRoad
Atlanta, Ga 30322     http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~swilson/