Re: Gy and Sv = J/kg

I believe Jack Couch has the right perspective, and Danial Gollnick the
proper practical approach in using the Sv/Gy concept.  I too have used this
same concept, but always with the caveat that it is not the 'official' word.
In any case, it does not change the physical dimensions of the Sv.  Just why
those on the learned committees don't accept or allow this very practical
and logical clarification would be an interesting topic for discussion.
Perhaps there were no operational HP's on the standards body!

Ron Kathren