FLASH! Dan and Jim Agree on Something...

Sorry for my clear, if unintended, breach of Netiquette in my posting on
Saturday.  "Integray" is Dan Strom at home.  I was using a new e-mail
interface, and hadn't correctly configured the signature block before
pressing "send."

>Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 18:44:49 -0700
>From: integray@ix.netcom.com
>Subject: Re: Gy and Sv = J/kg
>
>I gave this to Charlie Meinhold in 1990 after reading the draft of ICRP
>Publication 60 (remember "effectance?"):

On the up side, I was delighted to find some common ground with Jim
Muckerheide!

- Dan

The opinions expressed above are my own, and have not been reviewed or
approved by Battelle, the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, or the
U.S. Department of Energy.

Daniel J. Strom, Ph.D., CHP
Staff Scientist
Health Protection Department K3-56