Re: NCRP Home PAge

Radsafers,

The site is very smoothly done and the links make sense.

I think it would be nice to add a historical section to
the NCRP reports list explaining why certain reports were
retired (i.e., what replaced them, if anything).

It would also be nice to see an abstract with each report
that would serve as a more complete descriptor (for any
incidental member of the general, surfing public--maybe
even an occasional congressional staffer--who might
not realize what the documents are about just from the title).

S.,

MikeG.

At 01:45 PM 10/8/96 -0500, you wrote:
>NCRP issued an announcement, on October 7th, that it now has a home
>page on the world wide web
>http://www.ncrp.com
>and they ask for comments, suggestions, and corrections.
>
>J P Davis

Michael P. Grissom
Special Assistant, SLAC
mikeg@slac.stanford.edu