Re: The Radon Cure!

Group:
Patricia Lewis, the proprietor of the Free Enterprise Health Mine in
Boulder MT, is a memeber of the HPS. Her mine is a radon health spa.
The phone number is 1 800 474-8657 and the address is:
Free Enterprise Health Mine (a holistic alternative)
P.O.Box 67
Boulder MT 59632
I suggest that you ask her for a brochure and for other literature.
If you follow this suggestion please send her a SASE.(for our foreign
readers, that's a self addressed stamped envelope).
The material she sent me is well worth your attention.
Beat wishes,
Wade Patterson