Re: Linear Hypothesis IS the Cause of Public Fear of Radiation

Schoenhofer wrote:

> Can you translate this so that other radsafers also understand it?

There is a Gilbert and Sullivan Operetta called "Pinafore" in which
there are some lines in a song that are: "What, never. Well, hardly
ever."  This is the reference, I think.  Rege, please correct me if I'm
wrong.  Franz, if you have not heard that operetta, that's why you don't
understand Rege's message.  He's just being funny.  We've been friends
for many years.  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov