Re: Linear Hypothesis... -Reply

Franz, I propose instead to tell the public the truth and let them decide.

Rationalizing why "they wouldn't believe" if you told them the truth is
disingenuous.   Try honesty instead. Don't blame the public for believing what
"science" tells them! And don't insult their intelligence about dealing with
the truth.