[Fwd: Re: Linear Hypothesis IS the Cause of P -Reply]

John Moulder wrote:
> Even if WE agree on a "no detectable effect" threshold, there
>are still Sternglass et al, who will disagree.  And while you may
>think that Sternglass's opinions are irrelevant, to a court of law
> or a public service commission his credentials as an "radiation
>expert" are just as good as mine.

This is not true.

I refer you to the Rambo decision:

Judge Sylvia Rambo's  decision of summary judgement against the
plaintiffs (for the defense) in the TMI class action lawsuit stated that
even after seventeen years the plaintiff attorneys could not put
together a scientifically valid case, even with with Gofman, Sternglass,
Stewart, Nussbaum, NRDC, Greenpeace, Sierra Club, Heart of America, etc.
to provide them with data.

--
"When we hold a conclusion inviolate, sometimes the assumptions require
certain adjustments."  Harold Hopfenberg, Prof. of Chem. Eng., N.

H.Wade Patterson
1116 Linda Lane
Lakeview OR 97630
ph 541 947-4974