Re: Rad Warning signs

I have just discovered a company that makes these signs; they are
Mohawk Industrial & Nuclear Supply, INC., 5 Glen Road, Manchester, CT
06040, 1-800-394-NUKE, Fax # 203-646-6209. That should fix Ya!!!

At 06:55 PM 10/21/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I need to put up some sings on another site, but
>most of the companies just have chemical or
>other industrial hazard signs.  Does anyone
>know of a company that sells the following
>signs:
>
>"CAUTION, RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS"
>"CAUTION, RADIATION AREA", and
>"CAUTION, AIRBORNE RADIOACTIVITY
>AREA"
>
>The radiation area and airborne seem to be the
>biggest problem.
>
>Also some caution radioactive material warning
>tape would be great.
>
>Mark P. Winslow
>U.S. EPA - Region II

Wayne Westmiller
Radiation Safety Technician
Cornell University
Department of Environmental Health and Safety
Laboratory and Radiation Safety Section
125 Humphreys Service Building
Ithaca, NY  14853

Phone:  (607) 255-0164