From: L666783
To: jeanfran; Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Canadian Rad Waste Disposal
Date:  October 29, 1996 19:08

Hello neighbors to the north.

Where do you Canadians dispose of your radioactive waste? Is there a
waste site in Canada? (I presume there must be.) I understand that some
hazardous wastes are shipped to Canada from the U.S. for disposal. Is
the same true for rad waste?

Thanks in advance.

Donald P. Mercado, O/47-20, B/101      PROFS Nickname: DMERCADO
Radiation Safety Officer            Email: Don.Mercado@lmco.com
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space            Tel. (408) 742-0759
Sunnyvale, Ca 94089                         Fax. (408) 742-0611