Information Request

As the radiation safety officer for my office, I am pleased to have located
this site for radiation information.  However, my training and work is
toxicology and chemical (e.g., nonradionuclide) risk assessment.

Does anyone know of a similar bulletin board or related information site
dealing with toxicology/chemical risk assessment?

I empathize with the problems of radiation scientists.  The irritating issues
you face are the same for nonradiation scientists - to name just a few,
overzealous regulators, risk perception, risk communication, and last but not
least, linear nonthreshold extrapolation.

Any thoughts or information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

mjohnsho@harding.com

Marcus Johnshoy
Harding Lawson Associates