Re: Educating Journalists

David --

I applaud your effort.  Regrettably, I am not optomistic, this being based
on years of experience with the media and well over 1000 public
presentations.  Simply stated, the media are biased.  A Pulitzer prize was
won last year for a series on the plutonium injection cases in which the
reporter revealed information that had I revealed, would have resulted in
criminal action.  The ethics of the media, and their self styled perception
of themselves in terms of their obligation of protecting the public is often
in conflict with thew ethics of other professions (eg law, the clergy as
well as scientists and engineers).  But, if I can help, let me know.

Ron Kathren