Re: Annals of the ICRP

Hi all,

the Pergamon and Elsevier Science web site is:

 http://www.elsevier.com/

with the annuals at:

http://www.elsevier.nl:80/inca/publications/store/4/4/2/

Whatever links on the web to ICRP and NRCP I know of can be found at:

 http://www.sph.umich.edu/group/eih/UMSCHPS/rpas.htm

We also have a listing of publishers and journals of interest on the web
at:

 http://www.sph.umich.edu/group/eih/UMSCHPS/commer.htm#pub

I would suggest anyone who is interested look at the fine sites for
Cell, Nature, Science and Scientific American linked to the above site.
You can read some full articles (featured), and abstracts. Hopefully they
will put on a searchable listing of old articles someday.

Regards,

Bruce Busby
http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/
bbusby@umich.edu