Re: U.S. reaches settlement for 12 radiatio

Jim Muckerheide said:

>Dishonest. What about 1000s of military experiments with 100s - 1000s
rem from nasal radium treatments that the task force refused to
acknowledge/notify? (even though the only group to meet the criteria)
with evidence of harm (brain cancer and Graves disorder) from an early
study at Johns Hopkins of 900+? (With O'Leary's "ethicist" head of the
effort from Johns Hopkins, working with Johns Hopkins PR on "damage
control" at the same time, since Johns Hopkins developed the treatment
and made $millions on later wholesale treatment of (according to CDC)
"at least" 500,000, up to 2.6 million children (now in their 40s and
early 50s) with potentially massive consequences. <

Maybe WE are the evil empire!!!  Whether it be what Jim is referring
to, or the Gulf Syndrome or a multitude of other examples, the
actions taken, or not taken, for our citizens, and most notably, our
military personnel, is pathetic!!!!

Sandy Perle
Director, Technical Operations
ICN Dosimetry Division