Soluble Actinium

Radsafers,

Has anyone had experience with soluble actinium? Specifically, I am
researching uranium mill tailings that have been leached using a carbonate
process. The thorium appears to be in a soluble carbonate form (Class W),
and I am wondering if the actinium may be in the same form (which would be
Class D). It seems to me that the actinium carbonate complex is somewhat
awkward and may not form to an appreciable extent. As you may guess, the
dosimetric consequences are significant.
I would appreciate any information.
Thanks.
Joe Bianconi (umtrahp@concentric.net)
                Joe Bianconi
         Rust Federal Services, Inc.
Uranium Mill Tailings Remedial Action Project
     2309 Renard Place SE, Suite 300
          Albuquerque, NM 87106
 505/246-2537 voice        505/766-1813 fax