Re: Re[2]: Russian space probe hysteria!

At 16:30 20.11.1996 -0600, you wrote:

>Subject: Re: Russian space probe hysteria!
>From:    radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at mgdestmx01
>Date:    20/11/96  10:55 AM
>
>Hi Gang -
>
>At the risk of beating this dead horse all the way into
>Big Macs, how about this tidbit: Prime Minister Howard
>of Australia........
>=============================================================0

Alex,

Thanks for beating the dead horse..... It confirms my suspicion that
newspaper articles are not reliable - especially when it is the question of
radioactivity and its danger. Not Prime Minister Howard and the Australians
should be laughed at, but the journalists.

So, dear radsafers be careful in believing what you read, hear or see on the
news media!

Franz
Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7