Casting Stones

George Ascione wrote:

> maligned an exceptional dosimetry staff, a respectable company (Siemens),
> and several highly qualified Health Physics professionals. Specifically it
> is my opinion

> To Melissa who runs radsafe.  I am extremely discouraged that you could
> permit corporate propaganda such as this on what is suppose to be a Health
> Physics related board.  Please send me directions on how to un-subscribe

George, you feel justified in voicing a perceived wrong at the same time
WRONGING someone else, Melissa??

She does not ALLOW any message.

 You are ignorant of how newsgroups work. Perhaps if you had read
your original acknowledgement when you subscribed to Radsafe you would
know more about it and had you saved the information, as asked, you
would not have to ask how to unsubscribe now.
--
Jack H. Elliott
Jack@ElliottMail.com