ICN Radsafe posting

To Melissa;

Apparently my response to the ICN posting has led some individuals to
believe that I was attacking you when in fact it was never intended to do
that.  Just for the record, given the circumstances and the size of the
undertaking (managing RADSAFE), I think you have done an excellent job and I
wish you the best of luck in the future.  If my message sent any feelings of
disrespect to you I apologize.

As for the rest of my message, I stand by every word.  In fact, I could have
written more however then I could have been accused of acting
unprofessional.

Thanks to the many subscribers of RADSAFE who have e-mailed me messages of
thanks for saying what had to be said.

George Ascione, Sr. Health Physicist
Deputy Manager, Health Physics, Safeguards Mgr.
Head, Rad Measurements, Field Ops, Instrumentation
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
P.O. Box 451, Princeton, NJ.   08543
Voice - 609-243-2513, Fax 609-243-2551
E-mail - gascione@pppl.gov