Chilean Fish

This is in response to the recent posting describing the fear of
some Chilean officials that their fishing industry will be harmed
by the Russian spacecraft that crashed in the Pacific off their
coast, possibly contaminating the fish with Pu.

Will any RadSafers join me in offering to eat a dinner consisting
of any Chilean fish found to contain any detectable amounts of Pu?
I make this offer with the following provisions:

1)  The Pu comes from contamination of the Pacific waters in which
the fish are caught.

2)  The fish are of a species normally considered in the US as a
food fish.

3)  The fish are caught, processed, and handled in a sanitary
manner so as to preclude food poisoning from less exotic (and MUCH
more dangerous) "natural" causes.

4)  The fish are prepared in an appealing manner (I won't eat sushi
under any circumstances, and this aversion has nothing to do with
its safety).

5)  The dinner is at a location I can reach and at a cost I can
afford (I can't make it to Santiago, sorry).
William G. Nabor
University of California, Irvine
EH&S Office
Irvine, CA,  92697-2725