                                by
         Paul Frame, CHP, Oak Ridge Institute
               for Science and Education
              Tuesday, December 3, 1996

If you are planning to attending the meeting Dec. 3rd and
are sending out your registration this week, please contact
James Kidder or Alan Jackson and let us know your that
the check is in the mail.  Because thanksgiving is this week
the mail may not get through until Monday or Tuesday.  Call
and leave a voice mail message if you cant get a hold of me,
I'll be checking it over the holiday.  Call soon, you don't want
to miss this meeting.

   James Kidder

       517-355-5203
       10525jak@msu.edu