Re: Urgent Request for Medical Isotope

Dale E. Boyce wrote:

> I would point out that Terry Lash is the former Director of the Illinois
> Department of Nuclear Safety.
>
> Without defending Terry further, I would suggest looking higher in
> the chain of command for the apparent anti-nuclear bent.

I have known Lash's works for 20 years and he is definitely anti-nuclear
whether or not he was a former director of the Illinois department of
nuclear safety.  And, yes, when one looks higher one sees Bill Clinton.
Bill is the one who told his secretary of the interior not to do the
land transfer for Ward Valley.  No good will come to the nuclear
industry until Clinton and the Democrats are out of that office.
Remember that Carter canceled reprocessing!  But enough politics on
RADSAFE even if it has direct impact on our livlihood.  Sorry Mellisa.
Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov