Subject: Re: Scenarios
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu_at_INTERNET at X400PO
Date:    11/25/96 3:04 PM

Dear Folks,

     I am a graduate HP student who is designing a computer program
that aids in the performing radiological risk assessments. I have written
several scenarios of possible radiological events. These scenarios
are to be given to RCOs, and then the human results will be checked
against the computer results. My question to any one who is interested is
what do you think of these scenarios and do you think they are realistic
from the standpoint of daily radiation work? I have the education, but not
the experience to answer such a question. I'd fax a few of these sceanrios
to anyone who is interested enough to review them. Thank you.

                              -Christopher Dixon
                               University of Pittsburgh