Re: Urgent Request for Medical Isotope

> From:          jacobus%nihrsb.dnet@dxi.nih.gov

> Do you have proof of this anti-nuclear bias from Bill Clinton, et. al.?
> Is he and his administration acting in a vacuum?

	Hmm, I remember a local AAPM report of the legistlative
	committee when a member said, upon telling the meeting  that
	Lash would no longer head IDNS, .... "darn it, you work with
	a guy for years and finally get him to the point where he knows
	what he's doing, and then  the administration changes and you
                   have to start all over again."

	Current political/bureaucratic systems are based on "you do the
  	job for a couple of years, if you do good you move up, if you don't
	 you move down. We can't change thatt, only live with it.

	I strongly remember Clinton saying that nuclear power was not
	needed, the country could run fine on natural  gas. (Gas from
	the large  reserves in Arkansas, of course,  as controlled by
	Bill's good-old-boy buddies.)

Frank R. Borger - Physicist - Center for Radiation Therapy
net: Frank@rover.uchicago.edu   ph: 312-791-8075 fa: 791-3697

"Those who are willing to trade too much of their freedom
for security, will end up with neither freedom nor security."
- Benjamin Franklin