Re[2]: Dose from Immersion in a Cloud

Subject: Re: Dose from Immersion in a Cloud
From:    radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at mgdestmx01
Date:    26/11/96  12:48 PM

At 12:11 PM 11/26/96 -0600, you wrote:
>I know that I have seen references to calculating the dose from
>immersion n a readioactive cloud.  Is that in a NUREG or Reg Guide.
>Can anybody steer me in the right direction?

Take a look at ICRP 68, page 77 for noble gases.

Regards

Alex Zapantis
Environmental Radiation Officer
Office of the Supervising Scientist       Email: azapantis@dest.gov.au
40 Blackall Street                                 Phone: (int+) 61 6 274 1642
Barton ACT 2600 AUSTRALIA                 Fax : (int+) 61 6 274 1519

The Office of the Supervising Scientist is a Branch of the
         Federal Environment Protection Agency