Re: Cs-137 fallout deposition

Dwayne,
	I wrote a report on the subject to CA regulators concerning building 629
at ex-MINSY.  The report quotes and references the WALLO study done with
Georgetown University.  This report has 50 or so references on the subject.
 The report also has a very good tabulation of Cs-137 fallout by degrees
latitude.  If you want it, I can get it to you.

  Rich