Re: HUMAN RADIATION EXPERIMENTS

	IT WAS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT WE WERE DISCUSSING THE PLUTONIUM
INJECTION EXPERIMENTS OF 1945 for which DOE announced they were giving
large cash settlements. We were not discussing the Washington State
experiments which I believe occurred about 1970.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260