Re: Self-absorption correction

Keith-

There is a generic curve in the RadHealth Handbook and there
are absorption curves for alpha and beta in the USEPA's
procedure titled something like "Gross Alpha and Beta Activity
in Drinking WAter Samples.  If you don't have these references
let me know.

Debby Steva
dps3c@Virginia.edu

According to Keith Welch: