RE: Bad info

Bob Flood wrote:

"An important point generally not understood or perhaps deliberately
ignored
in society today is the fact that the Internet does not create new
information or improve the quality of anyone's data. It is simply a
quantum
leap in our ability to move data around..."

Great comment, Bob.  I hope we realize this can work both ways.  Our side
of the story is now able to reach those who would have never taken the
time to go to the library or other such resources.  All we need now is a
group of energetic people who can communicate in common English and not
"nukese".  The style of presentation is at least as important as the
content.
--
John J. Sadler
Medical Physics