Overexposures

Howdy, Radsafer Surfer People!

I am looking for slides I could use for radsafety training showing the
ill effects which could occur in the absence of good radiological control
practices.  Slides showing anything from the mild to the grotesue would
qualify for consideration.

One incident which comes to mind where a series of slides documenting the
progression of skin necrosis through the gentleman's unfortunate demise,
was one concerning a loss of a radiographic source in a Nuclear Power
Plant.  The shift supervisor placed it in his back pocket and received a
lethal dose before it was discovered.  If anyone out there has this
incident in mind and/or others, please contact me directly at the
addresses below.

Thank you for your time.

JJ
--