Re[2]: Editor's Reply to Plasma Technology Story

     As a CalRad Forum Board member, I can vouch for CalRad's
     continued healthy existence.  However, I can assure you, no
     'meeting' has been arranged.  So far, the proponents of this
     mythical new technology have spoken with both the Technical and
     Administrative Directors for CalRad, who have indicated that they
     might be willing to entertain a presentation at a routine CalRad
     conference.  The Technical Director made it very clear to the
     reporter that the "technology" can't possibly be an alternative
     to Ward Valley since radioactive waste will remain and require
     disposal regardless of volume or physical form.

     Eric Goldin, disclaimed of course
     Southern California Edison
     goldinem@songs.sce.com